Sign in Sign up
01603 741900
Norwich City FC Logo Official property investment partners
of Norwich City Football Club


Does it have to be a metal fuse box now?

I am being told that to comply with new electrical regulations we need a certificate of fitness. I am also being told that the plastic fuse box/consumer unit needs to be replaced with something of non-combustible construction?
This means made of metal!…

Get the latest info on all of our latest property releases
01603 741900