Gross Rent £5,767
Management Fees £291
Service Charge £132
Ground Rent £500
Net Income £4,844
Assured net rental of 9% per annum for the first 3 years
• Receive rental income from the occupied studio, paid
monthly or quarterly into your chosen bank account…
• …or choose a managed service provider to manage your
studio and ensure a regular monthly return
• All studios are within 5-star luxury facilities with care
provided by an experienced CQC-regulated operator
Service Charge £1200
Ground Rent £25 annually
So they are building Social Housing somewhere in the country.
The complete transformation of social housing in Scotland’s largest city under Glasgow Housing Association (GHA) has boosted the Scottish economy by £2 billion and supported thousands of job…
Two scenarios regularly pitched to me during tax planning consultations are:-
1) We want to sell some of our properties which are low yielding and replace them with higher yielding properties.
2) We have been considering selling some of our properties …
I’m a newbie to the letting game and would welcome advice from some seasoned members. I have a tenant who has run up non payment of rent to the tune of over a £1200.
She was a no problem for 6 months of her short hold tenancy agreement
The post E…